Monday, January 19, 2009

Week of January 15th

WELCOME TO SELF PORTRAIT WEEKLY! This was a short week so we just a picture that we already had and did some online editing.

This is fun and easy....but be ready for a new one on Monday!!! :]



Getting ready on my wedding day. That's my mom in the background.  -Kelly Carnes

Taken in front of the ticket window at the Roxy when they were playing "All Shook Up". I'm a huge Elvis fan so I figured it was my one shot at being in a picture with him. haha.
Kortney Knight


Sweet 16. Purple eye shadow. Goofy grin. Guitar pick from a guy I liked, on a necklace. Some things never change.....
Beth Britton




Time Out?
Melody Steinquest

Might as well start 'em off young! :] This was at my Aunt Bonnies house. Over Christmas we were watching old videos and there I was, 4 years old, singing "Tomorrow" from Annie. :] So, I took a bunch of pictures. That's my uncle Charlie walking out in the background.
Allison Campbell

me and sister. we're 18 months apart.
David Carnes

Hanging out with Elizabeth. New Years Eve. Our own photo shoot. Not sure what i was doing. (I Like how the one Polaroid is just my face)
Amanda Shannon


Mark Allen Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment