Monday, February 2, 2009

Week of January 26th

This weeks challenge was "Personality":




Who am I? I am blind to that right now. I am still searching and God is steal revealing that to me. I know that music will always be part of my life, that's one thing that remains.

It's a comfortable place to be. searching.
-Maggie Norfleet


I am part of the crowd....

I am in the back.
That is where my leadership prevails.

....the crowd goes to great places.
-David Carnes


I am Mystery
-Charlie Wyatt


Goofball like tendencies. I also chose this photo because I'm a teacher and this picture reminds me of one of my teachers in elementary school. It's the hair that does it. If I had hair like that, I could keep office supplies in it!
-Kelli Carnes


Transparently Animated
-Allison Campbell


footloose and fancy free.....and if I could live in a cartoon....I would!
-Kendra Smith Estle


I am colorful
-Kim Radford


I am a dreamer.
I typically have my head in the clouds, and I let problems roll off my back. I am not one to really dwell or worry over one particular thing.
I take life as it comes.
-Beth Britton

No comments:

Post a Comment